Baby spinach is so flavorful!
Estimated cost: $30 for 15 people
Time required: 15 minutes
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- salad tongs / salad servers
- 1 pound baby spinach
- 10 cups of fresh raspberries
- 2 oranges, sectioned with membranes removed
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced into thin strips
- 2 carrots, grated
- handful toasted sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds (check to make sure they’re vegan & gluten-free)
- 3 bottles balsamic vinaigrette (check to make sure it’s vegan & gluten-free)
- Chop up or grate the vegetables as indicated.
- Toss everything together just before serving.
Please bring the salad in a salad bowl with tongs or salad servers.
NOTE that we’ve categorized this recipe as “gluten free.” If you have a truly gluten-free kitchen (e.g., if you’re used to cooking for people with celiac disease), please let us know; otherwise, we’ll end up calling this “gluten almost-free” because of the risk of gluten contamination in most home kitchens.