One of the most refreshing, tastiest green salads out there.
Suggestion: all of the ingredients can be found easily at Trader Joe’s (especially their absolutely amazing candied walnuts and delectable salad dressings); I’d suggest a one-stop-shopping trip there.
Estimated cost: $45 for 15 people
Time required: 2 minutes
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- salad tongs / salad servers
- 1 pound arugula
- 6 fresh pears, sliced
- 2.5 ounces candied walnuts (Trader Joe’s sells 0.5-ounce bags of the tastiest candied walnuts ever)
- 3 bottles champagne pear vinaigrette (again, found at TJ’s)
- 5 oz bleu cheese, crumbled
- Cut the pears just before serving.
- Toss everything together just before serving.
Please bring the salad in a serving bowl with tongs or servers.